Supply Chain Manager
As a supply manager with Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), you will supervise the daily purchase and transport of supplies, ensuring our programs run smoothly. In the field, this may include order processing, procurement, warehousing, transport and coordinating with customs departments. You will work to ensure the stability of supply activities within regular and emergency intervention of the concerned projects. You will also plan and review budgets for the supply chain in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the mission.
Your skills in cross-cultural human resource management and communication will be important, as the role involves training and evaluation of staff under your supervision.
- Compliance with Essential Criteria
- Degree or specialisation in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, transport and/or procurement
- Experience in supply chain management (minimum 2 years), procurement and the organisation of supply
- Available to work in-field for 6+ months
- Arabic or French speaking
All supply managers are hired as logisticians. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) logisticians come from a range of skill sets and backgrounds: they are engineers, fleet managers, construction managers, architects, farm managers, water and sanitation experts, project managers, and more.